Independent Support for ‘SEN’ families

Do you have a child with SEN? Have you heard of Education, Health and Care Plans?

We can help you make sense of the Education, Health and Care Plans either for your review or transfer from Statement. Our service is free for families.

Contact our Independent Support Programme Manager Naomi Baker to find out how we can help you on 024 76 631040 ext 111 or email