We’ve been working closely with our team to ensure that their safety and the safety of people they are working with remains our top priority since the Government announced England’s return to Plan A towards the end of January.
UPDATED JANUARY 2022.
We want to do what we can to continue to help slow the spread of Covid-19, play our part in reducing the chances of people catching it as much as we are able and help NHS resources.
Click this link to access an easy-read guide to the Covid-19 booster vaccination which runs through everything you need to know about the booster programme in a clear and accessible way.
At Grapevine, we are still:
- Wearing face coverings in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Letting fresh air in if we meet indoors and meeting outdoors where we can
- Testing regularly and self-isolating if required
- Ensuring we are vaccinated and also have our booster
- Hand-washing and sanitising often.
We understand that in some circumstances meeting face-to-face indoors will still be essential to delivering our work. If this is the case, we’ll work together to decide how this can be done most safely. We ask everyone (staff and people we are working with) to stay at home if they feel unwell.
Visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the latest updates from the UK Government.