Sarah is a mother who wants the best for ...
- Kevin Smith, quality assessor, National Council of Voluntary Organisations, December 2014
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
When was the last time you saw someone with a learning
disability working, eating in a restaurant or helping a neighbour?
Probably not recently.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people with learning disabilities lead healthy, active
lives and have the same chances in life as everybody else.
Wednesday 21st January 2015 is Warwickshire's next Learning
Disability partnership Board meeting...
Our Help & Connect service are looking for people who might
like to take up the following se...
Wednesday 2pm to 4pm twice a month. Skill
up is a training session on sta...
Every other Monday 10am to 12pm at The Hub, Town Hall, The
Parade, Leamington CV32 4AT. This spe...
Grapevine! (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers