IGNITE is a programme run by Coventry Law...
We're helping to form a group of active a...
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never open up
their prospects of a better life. It's wrong. That's why we're
What really drives system change: the val...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
Grapevine's Parent Leaders are meeting members of the
Government's Health Select Committee on Mo...
24th May 10am-12.30pm at the St Peter's Centre, Charles St,
Hillfields CV1 5NP. What's it like b...
24th May 5.30-7pm at Ego
Performance Theatre, Silver Street &n...
On yer bike and reclaim the
streets. Our next slow roll is Bank Hol...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers