IGNITE is a...
- Kevin Smith, quality assessor, National Council of Voluntary Organisations, December 2014
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never
open up their prospects of a better life.
We help communities, people and families experiencing isolation,
poverty, disadvantage and discrimination to move forward.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
4.30pm at Coventry University - ...
29th May - teenagers with Learning Disabilities
are going to a taster day at Cov...
Each Tuesday between 4.30pm and 5.30pm a bunch of determined
Willenhall women get together to tr...
15th May - we are going to the National Learning
Disabilities and Autism Show 20...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers