A fun, quick and easy way to raise funds ...
The Children and Families Act is a new an...
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
RT @GrapevineYP: Big shout out to @GrapevineFR for #shareifyoucare @grapevinecov - the premiere was full of merriment :) http://t.co/zxkeoSpic.twitter.com/zxkeoSt6ye(about a day ago)
When was the last time you saw someone with a learning
disability working, eating in a restaurant or helping a neighbour?
Probably not recently.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people with learning disabilities lead healthy, active
lives and have the same chances in life as everybody else.
Grapevine had been assisting Coventry City Council with a
consultation event, for people with Au...
Grapevine is running a Toddler Tread sensory eventon the 10th
June, and we wanted to share a few...
We had a great day at the Earlsdon
Festival on Bank Holiday Monday 5th...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers