Sarah is a mother who wants the best for...
- Kevin Smith, quality assessor, National Council of Voluntary Organisations, December 2014
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
When was the last time you saw someone with a learning
disability working, eating in a restaurant or helping a neighbour?
Probably not recently.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people with learning disabilities lead healthy, active
lives and have the same chances in life as everybody else.
27th January ...
Tuesday 3rd February 9.30am to 12pm at Limbrick Wood Centre,
Thomas Naul Croft, Tile Hill CV4 9Q...
Wednesday 21st January 2015 is Warwickshire's next Learning
Disability partnership Board meeting...
Monday 20th January effective care training at University
Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire. Ou...
Grapevine! (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969