We're helping to form a group of active a...
What happens when people with a learning ...
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never open up
their prospects of a better life. It's wrong. That's why we're
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
Monday 1st Feb 6-7pm at the Old Council House Coventry
learn 60 second story telling that w...
Good ideas need friends to make them happen. Wednesday
3rd and 10th&n...
10th and 11th February our self-advocacy
project and Hereward College will...
Monday 29th February 5.30 til 6.30pm at Drapers, Earl
Street, Coventry. Swim & Toni...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers