IGNITE is a programme run by Coventry Law...
We're helping to form a group of active a...
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never open up
their prospects of a better life. It's wrong. That's why we're
What really drives system change: the val...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
June 15th and 16th. Award-winning service design agency, Snook,
are spending two days with us th...
In Learning Disability Week, June 23rd 1.30pm at Drapers,
Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RU. Y...
30th June 12pm to 3pm at Diamond Rooms 1 and 2 Council House.
Transforming Care is a chance to h...
Sunday June 5th we're hanging out at the Coventry Building
Society carnival at Stoneleigh Park. ...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers