A fun, quick and easy way to raise money...
The Children and Families Act is a new an...
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
When was the last time you saw someone with a learning
disability working, eating in a restaurant or helping a neighbour?
Probably not recently.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people with learning disabilities lead healthy, active
lives and have the same chances in life as everybody else.
Tuesday 25th November, 9.30am to 2pm this workshop at the
Welcome Centre Parkside will ...
Our Help & Connect service are looking for people who might
like to take up the following se...
Wednesday 2pm to 4pm twice a month. Skill
up is a training session on sta...
We are delighted to announce that we were successful in
our recent bid to the Council of D...
Grapevine! (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers