What happens when people with a learning ...
IGNITE is a programme run by Coventry Law...
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never open up
their prospects of a better life. It's wrong. That's why we're
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
November 27th 12.30pm to 3.30pm: Getting help
from Legal Services. Venue is the ...
23rd Nov - 'All about me' event in Rugby - an opportunity to
create a one page profile and get t...
4th November 5 til 7pm Twisted Barrel, Fargo
Village, Coventry: Good To Go an...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers