Parent Leaders - last week's sessio...
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never open up
their prospects of a better life. It's wrong. That's why we're
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
All this week - camp fires, card games, orienteering and a lot
of washing up!
Throughout August: improvements in equality surveys. In response
to the House of Lords Select Co...
Sunday 2nd August at the Memorial Park Good to Go
launches. It's all about how we get a 10...
At Bulkington Village Centre, 22nd September 10am to 3pm.
Support provided for people with learn...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers