We need 2 x 18.5 hr p/w journey guides (j...
IGNITE is a programme run by Coventry Law...
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never open up
their prospects of a better life. It's wrong. That's why we're
What really drives system change: the val...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
Sunday 3rd July Ideas Factory comes to Godiva
festival! Come and enjoy ...
We first met Rishard Beckett when he was 15. On Sunday the
twenty-two year old actor will be per...
July 7th. Award-winning service design agency, Snook, are
spendingmeeting families and young peo...
In Learning Disability Week, June 23rd 1.30pm at Drapers,
Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RU. Y...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers