Sarah is a mother who wants the best for ...
- Kevin Smith, quality assessor, National Council of Voluntary Organisations, December 2014
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
Too many people live on the edge of coping. They never
open up their prospects of a better life.
We help communities, people and families experiencing isolation,
poverty, disadvantage and discrimination to move forward.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people lead healthy, active lives and have the same
chances in life as everybody else.
On Tuesday 10th March we will be talking with Noman Lamb MP Care
Minister as part of a summit me...
On Wednesday 4th March 7.30pm at Warwick Arts Centre, Global
Songbook the Lord Mayor's Charity C...
Our Help & Connect service are looking for people who might
like to take up the following se...
Grapevine (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969
Edge360: Umbraco Developers