Sarah is a mother who wants the best for ...
- Kevin Smith, quality assessor, National Council of Voluntary Organisations, December 2014
- Simon Duffy, Centre for Welfare Reform
- Viru Patel, father of Prashant
- Tinna-Maria Belsham-Noons, Santander
- Amy Prowting, Manager at People in Action
- Felicity Banbury, sister of Colleen
- Joe Roberson, Digital Innovator
- Ranjit Senghera, Health Commissioner NHS England
- Mikey's Mum
- Amanda's Mum
When was the last time you saw someone with a learning
disability working, eating in a restaurant or helping a neighbour?
Probably not recently.
Independence… our minds boggle with scar...
To help people with learning disabilities lead healthy, active
lives and have the same chances in life as everybody else.
On Saturday February 28th we're taking a fresh look at paid
support. We've been working with loc...
On 24th February Dave McCann will be helping the Patient
Experience Manager at UHCW by having hi...
Tuesday 3rd February 9.30am to 12pm at Limbrick Wood Centre,
Thomas Naul Croft, Tile Hill CV4 9Q...
Our Help & Connect service are looking for people who might
like to take up the following se...
Grapevine! (Coventry and Warwickshire) Ltd
123 Upper Spon Street
NHS England Excellence Award Winner 2014
Registered in England No: 512 4883Registered Charity:1107969