September’s Collaboration Station happens next Wednesday and everyone is invited to what will be a special event – it’s one year since our first!
This month’s five breakout rooms have been announced as:
- Taking action together on litter in Coventry;
- War Memorial Park community call out, searching for people to help develop, launch and maintain a new sensory garden and positivity wall;
- Building on digital strengths to share with others who may not find it so easy to connect online;
- Coventry Youth Activists;
- Stoke Aldermoor Social Action Partnership.
This is YOUR open ideas night where ideas are bounced around, supported by others and powered up for action. Come and collaborate with the Connecting for Good Cov team from Grapevine and members of our communities.
Join us to either share your ideas and skills, or take a seat to simply find out more!
Wednesday 16 September from 5.30pm – 7pm.
Register for Zoom by clicking here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. We value your contribution even if a Zoom room is not for you.
See you Wednesday!